By giving directly to the Clintonville-Beechwold Community Resources Center you help improve the lives of all people in our community. Our programs provide ongoing support and assistance towards the goal of individuals and families becoming more self-sufficient.
• $25 provides fresh fruits, vegetables and pantry staples for 30 meals
• $50 provides eight hours of transportation for a Senior
• $100 provides a month of safe,reliable child care for a child in our Kids Club program
• $250 helps keep one Senior safe and independent in their home for a year
• $500 provides support and assistance to one kinship care family for one year
Contribute to CRC’s endowment fund to ensure the long-term sustainability of CRC and the resources that benefit our community.